JOHN GRAHAM

  • fitter_highvolta
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 8:05 AM
      Dear All
      Has anyone come across a JOHN GRAHAM in their family tree? he
      was in the Royal Artillery during the late 1800s.
      JOHN GRAHAM married a Saint Helena girl in approx. 1873 , her
      christian name was ANNE ELIZABETH.They had a daughter whose name was
      MATILDA ELIZABETH , she was born June 1875 in Saint Helena.
      The family settled in Ireland .
      If these names ring a bell with anyone would you contact me.
      Many thanks
      fitter_highvolta
    • fitter_highvolta