Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] William andrews and Charlotte Walker

  • amclenn1
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2006
      Hello Genie - is there a typo in your message? You mentioned a Ward
      family. It doesn't appear that Julie was looking for Wards? HOWEVER, I
      am. That is why I joined the group. Someone from St Helena married into
      the Ward family and I don't have the dots connected yet, to figure out
      if that Ward (or any of our Ward's) were in the military on St. Helena
      or not.
      The info I have is Eliza Anderson and her brother Isaac Anderson were
      born on St. Helena. I haven't been able to find anything on them until
      their marriages in Woolwich, where the Ward family lived.

      Does any of this ring a bell?

      thanks
      Adele

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Genie Murphy
      <genieandjim@...> wrote:

      > Julie:
      >
      > dont' know if there is any connection but a patrick (johnny) andrews
      > married into the Ward Family if that is any help. the Wards are in
      my
      > family tree descendent from the Corker line which is the line of my
      > grandmother.
      >
      > Genie Murphy
    • Julie Michaud
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2006
        Hi Genie
        THanx for the info but maybe if you can give dates like birth, death, marriage and if possible parents as they could be related.
        Julie

        Genie Murphy <genieandjim@...> wrote:
        Julie:

        dont' know if there is any connection but a patrick (johnny) andrews married into the Ward Family if that is any help. the Wards are in my family tree descendent from the Corker line which is the line of my grandmother.

        Genie Murphy
        On Nov 5, 2006, at 10:38 AM, jmichaud78 wrote:

        Looking for any information on william Andrews and Cahrlotte Walker.
        William was a soldier stationed in St Helena and had a son Thomas born
        Aug 30, 1831 in St Helena married Agnes Hair on Oct 21, 1859 in the
        district St george in Edinburgh. Looking for any more children that
        William and Charlotte had and their parents especially. Also any
        children that Thomas and Agnes may have had. Thank you for all your
        help.
        Julie

        http://mail.yahoo.com