more info re: Anderson, Ward

  • amclenn1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2006
      I sent my message while back, explaining that some of my husband's
      ancestry comes from St. Helena.
      Eliza Anderson married Albert Edward Ward in Woolwich, England.

      What I didn't know until the last week or so was that the East India
      Company was also on the island, and therefore some soldiers as well.

      Now I'm wondering if some of these people were connected somehow -
      perhaps soldiers.
      I have heard from someone who had an Albert Edward Ward there but it
      was before my Albert's time.

      I hope this sounds familiar to someone.

      thanks