Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] census 1881 Richards and Caswell

  • Faltus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      James

      The Census taken 30 Sept 1814 shows a THOMAS RICHARDS with (1 woman, 3 boys, 3 girls). I have no other information but think that this family is related to the Elizabeth RICHARDS (possibly the granddaughter) who came to Mass on the whaling ship Young Phoenix in 1860 as a nanny for the Captains spouse. She was my great grandmother.

      The census record was taken from LDS Microfilm #1259088.

      Hope this helps

      Everett Faltus