New Member

  • ann r
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the group! My name is Ann, and I've been researching my family for about 5 years now. I have found many long lost relatives and have formed some great friendships! I look forward to getting to know people from this group and maybe learning from this group.

      Thank you, have a wonderful day/evening!

      Ann