LOW / LOWE FAMILY

  • vina_eeson2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      I am looking for another family name which could have been my
      grandmother (Johanna Richards)mother. Her name was MIRIYA MATIAS LOW
      or LOWE.
      Can anyone enlighten me if there are any families who have heard of
      this lady.

      As I am not having much luck verifying my grandmothers birth. I
      thought I would try and trace this LOW lady who could be her mum.

      thanks,
      Lavinia