Re: Ancestor search Timm Family

  • goffal2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2006

      Hi

      I know this family very well Loius Timm died many years ago i know the children as a child, his son Patrick (Pat ) has left for St Helena to settle and he regulary visited my mom Inez Beard. Loius Timm had a brother Frank his son Mervyn is my mom's neighbour and his brother Niel always visits my mom so if i can help with more info contact me. I live in Cape Town SA and my mobile is   0836476223 and my work email address is june@... which will be much easier and we could have a one on one email chat.

      Regards

      June Beard

      Will look into the Beard family tree for you