RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Maggott

  • John Dady
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2006

      John Henry Maggott (brother of Rhoda) married Grace Elizabeth Ward and had a daughter Iris Grace – born 20 February 1920.  Iris is Albert John’s cousin and my mother. She now lives in Enfield , London .

      And what is your connexion?

      Regards

      John

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2009
        My G-G-Grandfather came from St. Helena in 1844. His name was Charles
        L. Magnett, but I think it was originally Maggott. His father's name
        was Benjamin, and his brother's name was also Benjamin. Does anyone
        know of a definite connection between Magnett and Maggott?