Storing Information.

  • drralphenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006
      Hello all.
      Just an idea really. Just recently there has been quite a bit of
      activity on the site with info going back and forward. I was wondering
      whether it would be worth the site starting to store and catalogue bits
      of info. Even basic stuff. We have a section for a database and links.

      We could include stuff as basic as the major players on the island
      during Napoleons exile. There was a link a couple of days back listing
      infantry in the St Helena Regiment together with the National Archive
      references 'WO97' etc etc.

      What's the consensus?
    • ja3nf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006