John Reed

  • mark953597
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006
      My last request has probably been swallowed up by now, so I thought
      I'd have another go.

      I have a John Reed who is shown as being born on St Helena c.1823

      He was back in Sunderland, England by the 1850's.

      I have no idea why he was there. Was he in the army? Were his parents
      still there when he left? Did they return with him?

      Anything on any Reed, Reid, Reade from that era or even a family with
      that name still on the island would be appreciated.

      regards
      Mark