JOHANNA RICHARDS / DN RICHARDS (DAUGHTER AND FATHER)

  • vina_eeson2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2006
      I am trying to trace info on my grand mother, Johanna Maria Richards,
      who was born in St Helena and lived in Cape Town (I think). She moved
      to Rhodesia and married Fred Hickey. She died aged 26 years old. From
      her marriage certificate I have her fathers name..... DN Richards
      (don't know if initials stand for David Nicholas Richards). If anyone
      remembers them or knows of any other living relatives who may help
      fill in the gaps, please email me. I will be thrilled to receive word
      on my ancestors.
      Lavinia