T.Jackson, + update

  • Clifford Masters
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 3:46 AM
      T.Jackson  Birth place Unknown born c1850 place unknown
      Married Emily L Warren Born 1863 about 1900 she would have been 37when they married or there abouts.

      Alexander Lee Innes born Scotland 1833 had a son Alexander L Innes born 1869
      I think it was the Father who came to St.Helena c1900 and set up a photographers shop next to T.Jackson [the pharmacy] did he die on St.Helena in 1903 ?
      Ewin J Warren [pop] born in Paignton Devon 1874 Did he Marry ?
      He was Brother -in -Law to T.Jackson.
      And Colin Yon  I believe was His Nephew
      Has any one else any knowledge of these people
      Clifford

      All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.
    • jefftaylorjackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
        Hi Clifford,
        I can tell you a little bit about Thomas Jackson. He was my
        GGGgrandfather, and ran the Chemists in the high street. Emily Warren
        was his second wife. He is buried on St. Helena in the churchyard,
        and I have photos.
        What else do you want to know, and have you any information / photos
        of Thomas and family?

        Kind regards
        Jeff Jackson.
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Clifford Masters