Civil, Military and Naval Personnel 1815-1821

  • A.H.Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      The following item may be of interest to forum members:

      Napoleon's Captivity on St Helena 1815-1821: A Comprehensive Listing of Those Present Including Civil, Military and Naval Personnel with Biographical Details

      Publisher: Savannah Publications  -  ISBN: 1902366123  -  Print on Demand (Paperback) 264 pages (2002)
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1902366123/

      As I have not seen the book myself, I cannot vouch for it though.

      Regards,
      Alexander Schulenburg