Marriage Tipping / Farquhar

  • sigridmcmahon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 6:26 PM
      When I ordered a copy of a marriage entry for my family, the following
      marriage was on the same page:
      Entry No. 212, 16 January 1857, Henry TIPPING and Mary FARQUHAR, both
      of full age, bachelor and spinster, he is a Sergeant with the Royal
      Artillery, both lived at Ladder Hill, marriage place St. Paul's,
      officiating Minister W. Helps, Garrison Chaplain, witnesses G. Dobb?
      and E. Price. Can provide copy of entry.
      Sigi