  • Geoff Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2004
      Okie dokie, my grandfather Bob Harris moved from St helena just
      before the war i think,he moved to London, and worked on the trains
      i think where he met my grandmother. then they moved on to Portsmouth
      in or around the 70's does anyone know anythin on the Harris'?? i kno
      there may be alot of Harris' or whateva but any lead is good enough.