Daniel Hamilton and Matilda Charlotte knipe.

  • chinookstorms
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      I am currently undertaking a study into the Hamilton family in
      Victoria, Australia.

      I am endeavouring to find out information regarding Mr Daniel
      Hamilton, who married Miss Matilda Charlotte knipe in the early 1800s.
      Matilda and Daniel had I believe nine children, one of them being
      Patrick Morant Hamilton born 27 April 1829 at St. Helena. Patrick
      emigrated to Australia in 1856 where he married Mary Ann Matthews.
      Mary and Patrick produced 10 children the youngest of whom was James
      Albert Hamilton born 1877. My father (Harold Percival Hamilton) was
      one of six children from James and his wife Tressian.

      I would welcome any information regarding Daniel Hamilton, his wife
      Matilda Charlotte knipe, and any family lineages.

      Warmest regards Robert Hamilton, Melbourne Australia.