[St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Whittaker and Wright Ancestors

  • violet4597
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26 2:19 PM
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Faltus" <faltus@...>
      wrote:

      > I am sorry to disappoint you, but I was the one looking for
      information on the RICHARDS family. I believe it was a.dunn7 who was
      looking for the WRIGHT Family information.

      sure how I managed to answer the wrong message. I'll get it right
      some time.

      of Service.

    • Faltus
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26 3:42 PM
        Violet, please remember one thing, we are all one big family and mistakes are bound to happen so don't feel bad.

        I just got off the line with my researchers for the MORSE Family (my mothers side of the family). We have documented records from 1635 (when they arrived) and are now back into the 1500 in England.

        Elizabeth RICHARDS married into this line and is my great grandmother.

        I make up "WHO AM I BOOKS" for all of my great grandchildred (I have six now), Starting with their birth and going through their parents, grandparents, etc. I make two copies (with picures) one as a keepsake and the other as their "learning book", t is surprising how often they look at those books'

        DIDN'T MEAN TO RAMBLE ON LIKE THIS.

        HAVE A GOOD EVENING

        Everett