Re yon/Wright and Richards

  • a.dunn7
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006
      Hi everyone
      I am new to all this and i am trying to trace back my family tree on
      both sides of the family, both sides of the family are from st,helena
      my dad,s parents were john and gertrude richards my dad was sydney
      richards my mum is dulcie fowler now, was richards nee yon her parents
      were hermann amos yon and emma victoria wright they married on the 26th
      dec 1906 i have a name for my ggran as agnus yon but father down as
      james stephens? my nan emma had a sister isabella i would like to find
      out more about my relations and would be grateful of all input to help
      were to look it is my mum,s eightieth birthday next year and i would
      like to be able to make her a family tree

      with thanks in anticipation

      adunn7