RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Bazett Meyer

  • Marion Merlynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2006

      NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
      which can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/2004dojsite/ab_web/disclaimer.htm

      If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send an email request for the disclaimer to webmaster@... and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.
      My sincere sympathies to the Meyer family on the passing of their father.

      Merlynn Marion
      South Africa