Gertrude Scott / William Beechey

  • su_rowbotham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      married 8th sept 1899 in the Registrars office on St Helena. D.McBirney
      and L. Scott witnesses. Gertrude was living in Alma Cottage. William
      was a Bombadier. If any of this rings a bell with anyone ( even where
      on the Island Alma Cottage is) I would love to hear from you. I believe
      they left the Island about 1908 ish.

      Thank you.