Isabella nee Heaven

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi :)

      I'm stuck on one branch of my family tree. My great-great-great
      grandfather, Charles Heaven born 1815, Kingscote, Gloucestershire,
      married a woman called Isabella who was born on St Helena in 1834. I
      can find no record of them marrying in the UK and I'm assuming that
      Charles and Isabella married around the mid-1850s on St Helena. Their
      first child was born in Chatham, Kent, in 1858. I've no idea what
      Isabella's maiden name was and I would like some advice on how I can
      find it out.

      What are my chances? :(

      Many thanks, for anything

      Rich