Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Ellis`s from St Helena

  • Acesolo12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
      here is an e-mail address of a Fagan from the Island she will beable to give you names of any other Fagans there as i am living in the UK

      good luck

      Rick if i can be of anymore help just send me an e-mail
    • Marion Merlynn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
        NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
        which can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/2004dojsite/ab_web/disclaimer.htm
        thank you, Rick.
        Merlynn