Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Ellis`s from St Helena

  • Acesolo12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2006
      There are still Fagans living on the Island today
    • Marion Merlynn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
        NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
        which can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/2004dojsite/ab_web/disclaimer.htm
        Would you be able to tell me if anyn of them were related to ELLEN FAGAN who relocated to SA and
        lived in Pietermaritzburg.  Her daughter, Edith, married an EVERTON.  Is it possible to contact any of
        the Fagan's still on the island?

        Regards
        Merlynn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
          here is an e-mail address of a Fagan from the Island she will beable to give you names of any other Fagans there as i am living in the UK

          good luck

          Rick if i can be of anymore help just send me an e-mail
        • Marion Merlynn
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
            NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
            which can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/2004dojsite/ab_web/disclaimer.htm
            thank you, Rick.
            Merlynn