RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Ellis`s from St Helena

  • Marion Merlynn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2006
      NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
      which can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/2004dojsite/ab_web/disclaimer.htm
      Good morning Rob
      I see you mention the surname FAGAN.  I know of a family in SA who are researching this surname.
      Reverend Edward Everton, still residing in Pietermaritzburg SA, was raised by his maternal Grandmother,
      ELLEN FAGAN, who was born in Jamestown in 1880.  Ellen Fagan came to PMB in 1924 as a widow with
      her 5 children.  Her daughter EDITH FAGAN, Edward's mother, married a printer named EVERTON.
      Are these perhaps your Fagans as well?

      Regards
      Merlynn Marion
      PMB  S.A.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2006
        There are still Fagans living on the Island today
      • Marion Merlynn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
          NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
          which can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/2004dojsite/ab_web/disclaimer.htm
          Would you be able to tell me if anyn of them were related to ELLEN FAGAN who relocated to SA and
          lived in Pietermaritzburg.  Her daughter, Edith, married an EVERTON.  Is it possible to contact any of
          the Fagan's still on the island?

          Regards
          Merlynn
          There are still Fagans living on the Island today
        • Acesolo12@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
            here is an e-mail address of a Fagan from the Island she will beable to give you names of any other Fagans there as i am living in the UK

            good luck

            Rick if i can be of anymore help just send me an e-mail
          • Marion Merlynn
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
              NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
              which can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/2004dojsite/ab_web/disclaimer.htm
              thank you, Rick.
              Merlynn