My Grandmother

  • badlioness1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2006
      I am trying to look for my Grandmother's background. Her name is
      Eleanor Chaplin (her nick-name is Hester) and she was born in St.
      Helena.
      I really don't have any information of her mother and father. I'm not
      sure if she was married, but my Grandfather's name is Ivery Griffin,
      they lived in Savannah Ga. where my mother along with her two sisters
      and one brother were born there.
      The Last names I'm familiar with are Griffin, Chaplin, and Seabrooks.
      This means a great deal to me because I never learned about family's
      history.

      Thank you
      Respectfully
      Michelle