My Grandmother

  • Bad Lioness
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2006
      Hi my name is Michelle Griffin and I trying to look for my Grandmother's background. Her name is Eleanor Chaplin( her nick-name was Hester) and she was born in St. Helena . I really don't have any information of her mother and father. I not sure if she was married, but my Grandfather's name is Ivery Griffin, they lived in Savannah Ga where my mother along with two aunt and uncle were born. The Last names I'm familiar with are Griffin, Chaplin, and Seabrooks. This means a great deal to me because I never learned about family's history.

      Thank you
      Respectfully
      Michelle

    • badlioness1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2006
        I am trying to look for my Grandmother's background. Her name is
        Eleanor Chaplin (her nick-name is Hester) and she was born in St.
        Helena.
        I really don't have any information of her mother and father. I'm not
        sure if she was married, but my Grandfather's name is Ivery Griffin,
        they lived in Savannah Ga. where my mother along with her two sisters
        and one brother were born there.