family

  • wes82fol
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2004
      Hi

      i am trying to find out any iformation on the Cayne family and also
      the Folkard family. Folkard can be spelt a number of different ways
      but thats how we spell it now. any info on this would be very helpful.
    • wendyellis555
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 23, 2004
        searching for members of the stevens family from halftree hollow
        photos be nice to. thankyou
      • debvaljenkins
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 30, 2004
          i am trying to find out about the armstrong family from st helena.
          william armstrong was born there. he had a brother, possibly richard
          or robert? and two sisters i dont have names for. I know that one
          sister moved to morriston in south wales and the other to america.
          the sister from america used to send my grandmother alice armstrong
          (married name bennett) parcels from america to morriston where she
          grew up. my grandmother sadly never knew her family as she was
          brought up by the sister from st helena in morriston, i believe.
          any help to trace anyone would be so appreciated.
          miss jenkins, london
        • angelahiggs97
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 11, 2012
            looking for family from sybil Maud Stevens nee Johnson

            and William Robert Stevens on St Helena and past generations

            from half tree hollow.

            thanks ajays
          • angelahiggs97
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 25, 2014
              hi wendy

              my husband mum was violet maud stevens her parents were sybil maud stevens nee johnson and william robert stevens violet had five more siblings

              bert , hazel , eric , william . dorothy.

              if you can match the names up in your family tree please email me on angelahiggs12@...
              would love to share this part of the family with you.
              i have been searching this for eight long years so any help i would be grateful for

              thanks ajay
            • John Mercury