DAVIDS

  • Crystal Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2006
      Hi Rick

      Do you know if there are/were any families with the surname DAVIDS on the island?  I am looking for any Davids who left the island between 1880-1900 to come to cape town? my grandfather thinks his grandmother's surname might have been davids - all i know is her name is Louisa and she was definitely from the island
      thanx!
      Crystal

      Acesolo12@... wrote:
      hiya there are tons of Thomas's still on the Island one of the bigger surnames tthere to.
      There are also Thomas's form St Helena living in Cape Town.

      Where are you from and wot part of the Island did your family came from

      Rick

      http://www.st-helena.org

      Yahoo! Photos