Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] (unknown)

  • Acesolo12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2006
      hiya there are tons of Thomas's still on the Island one of the bigger surnames tthere to.
      There are also Thomas's form St Helena living in Cape Town.

      Where are you from and wot part of the Island did your family came from

      Rick
    • Nielsen-Ferreira
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2006
        Hi Rick
        Thanks for responding. The Richard Thomas descendants
         are mostly living In Wellington and  Mitchells Plain.
        One group lived in Harfield Road. If family names like
        Richard, James, Susan, John Andrew, Charlotte , Robert,
        Henrietta, Annie, Louisa ring a bell to you, let me know.
        I am not sure from which part of the Island my great-grandfather
        was from. That is what I wish to find out.
        I believe there were several Thomas males in the group
        with Richard Thomas. (They may be related or not).
        June

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 24, 2006
          Hi Rick

          Do you know if there are/were any families with the surname DAVIDS on the island?  I am looking for any Davids who left the island between 1880-1900 to come to cape town? my grandfather thinks his grandmother's surname might have been davids - all i know is her name is Louisa and she was definitely from the island
          thanx!
          Crystal

          Acesolo12@... wrote:
          hiya there are tons of Thomas's still on the Island one of the bigger surnames tthere to.
          There are also Thomas's form St Helena living in Cape Town.

          Where are you from and wot part of the Island did your family came from

          Rick

          http://www.st-helena.org

          Yahoo! Photos

        • Pat martindale
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 24, 2006
            Hi all,

            Does anyone have any information on

            Hannah Christana Bowers m James Sim 25th December 1876

            I do know many of the Sim family are still on the
            Island.

            This enquiry is for a friend who left St Helena around
            45 years ago.

            Thanks and best wishes Pat

            http://mail.yahoo.com