RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Hon Thomas Edmund Fowler(1823-1900)

  • foxhome
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2006

      Belinda, Not sure if this is any help – it looks a bit disjointed. It was in a file on my computer that I saved some time ago.

      This is a m ti-part message in MIME format.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2006

        Dear Belinda

        Thanks for that.

        All I know, from his marriage cert is that Scott Dreyer ALEXANDER’s father is George Frederick ALEXANDER and he was described as a merchant.

        Will let you know if I find anything further on either lot

        Angela