Ancestor search Timm Family

  • carolinetimm2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2004
      My name is Caroline Timm from Malawi and I believe my great
      grandfather John Arthur Timm came from St Helena before settling in
      Malawi. He had a Brother James Arthur Timm and he settled in
      Zimbabwe. I would like to trace any family that I might still have
      there. My great grandfather, my grandfather and my father have all
      passed away but I still have an Uncle and Aunty's from my fathers
      family.
      Thank you
    • gnorris51
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2006
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "carolinetimm2" <carolinetimm2@...> wrote:

        > My name is Caroline Timm from Malawi and I believe my great
        > grandfather John Arthur Timm came from St Helena before settling in
        > Malawi. He had a Brother James Arthur Timm and he settled in
        > Zimbabwe. I would like to trace any family that I might still have
        > there. My great grandfather, my grandfather and my father have all
        > passed away but I still have an Uncle and Aunty's from my fathers
        > family.
        > Thank you

        In my family line (the corker line) a Lucinda Fainbridge Corker married a Louis Timm and
        they had five children: patrick, Audrey, Fainbridge (Fay), Olive and Leon. That is all I know -
        does this ring a bell? gnorris
      • goffal2005
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2006

          Hi

          I know this family very well Loius Timm died many years ago i know the children as a child, his son Patrick (Pat ) has left for St Helena to settle and he regulary visited my mom Inez Beard. Loius Timm had a brother Frank his son Mervyn is my mom's neighbour and his brother Niel always visits my mom so if i can help with more info contact me. I live in Cape Town SA and my mobile is   0836476223 and my work email address is june@... which will be much easier and we could have a one on one email chat.

          Regards

          June Beard

          Will look into the Beard family tree for you