  • trina lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006
       hi my names trina im trying to find my grandmother who went missing about 21 years ago before i was born i believe she is living on the island of st helena My grandmother's name is Olga Gwendoline Crowie my grandfathers surname is lewis so she maybe using this name, i know she has other family on the island but am not sure weather they are still alive or not she would be in her 60s if anyone can help please get in contact thankyou