RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Hon Thomas Edmund Fowler(1823-1900)

  • foxhome
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2006

      Belinda, Not sure if this is any help – it looks a bit disjointed. It was in a file on my computer that I saved some time ago.

      This is a m ti-part message in MIME format.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2006
        Dear Angela
        All I know is is his great grandson is related somehow to me.
        I am desperate to find his wife to be able to tie it up with me.
        The Fowler related to me is William Johannes Fourie Fowler and born South Africa thats all that I know,  he his somehow related because I have some misc papers of his but no one in my family knows.
        So if you know anything please let me know
        Belinda

        Angela Booth <angel_ab@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://www.st-helena.org

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Photos

      • Belinda L Horton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 15, 2006
          Dear Angela

          All I know is Thomas Edmund Fowler married Margaret Maria Alexander on 28 Nov 1849 daughter of Henry Alexander and Elizabeth Newman.
          I am trying to lock Hon.Thomas Edmund Fowler into my family because I have some papers that a William Johannes Fourie Fowler passed down the family and I have them now but it is about Hon.Thomas Edmund Fowler born St Helena and died 1900 St Helena.
          My Fowlers are from South Africa like me.
          Belinda

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 19, 2006

            Dear Belinda

            Thanks for that.

            All I know, from his marriage cert is that Scott Dreyer ALEXANDER’s father is George Frederick ALEXANDER and he was described as a merchant.

            Will let you know if I find anything further on either lot