Hon Thomas Edmund Fowler(1823-1900)

  • belinda40horton
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hon Thomas Edmund Fowler born 3 July 1823 on St Helena and died 10 June
      1900 on St Helena, was married to Margaret Maria Alexander she was born
      14 Sept 1850 on St Helena and died 6 Feb 1903 on St Helena.
      He was appointed a member of the Executive Council in 1887.
      He had a son named Lt.Colonel B Fowler of the Army Medical Corps.

      I am looking for all their children.

      I am almost sure that he had another son named William Thomas Edmund
      Fowler

      If anyone can give any info names,marriages etc, it will be greatly
      appreciated.

      Belinda Horton
      UK
    • Angela Booth
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2006
        Hi Belinda
        I don't suppose you happen to know anything about Margaret Maria Alexander
        do you? I have Scott Dreyer Alexander b 1848 on St Helena and wondered if
        there may be a connection??

        Angela
        Sydney

        Hon Thomas Edmund Fowler born 3 July 1823 on St Helena and died 10 June
        1900 on St Helena, was married to Margaret Maria Alexander she was born
        14 Sept 1850 on St Helena and died 6 Feb 1903 on St Helena.
        He was appointed a member of the Executive Council in 1887.
        He had a son named Lt.Colonel B Fowler of the Army Medical Corps.

        I am looking for all their children.

        I am almost sure that he had another son named William Thomas Edmund
        Fowler

        If anyone can give any info names,marriages etc, it will be greatly
        appreciated.

        Belinda Horton
        UK

        http://www.st-helena.org

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • foxhome
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2006

          Belinda, Not sure if this is any help – it looks a bit disjointed. It was in a file on my computer that I saved some time ago.

          This is a m ti-part message in MIME format.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2006
            Dear Angela
            All I know is is his great grandson is related somehow to me.
            I am desperate to find his wife to be able to tie it up with me.
            The Fowler related to me is William Johannes Fourie Fowler and born South Africa thats all that I know,  he his somehow related because I have some misc papers of his but no one in my family knows.
            So if you know anything please let me know
            Belinda

            Angela Booth <angel_ab@...> wrote:
[...]

            Yahoo! Photos

          • Belinda L Horton
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 15, 2006
              Dear Angela

              All I know is Thomas Edmund Fowler married Margaret Maria Alexander on 28 Nov 1849 daughter of Henry Alexander and Elizabeth Newman.
              I am trying to lock Hon.Thomas Edmund Fowler into my family because I have some papers that a William Johannes Fourie Fowler passed down the family and I have them now but it is about Hon.Thomas Edmund Fowler born St Helena and died 1900 St Helena.
              My Fowlers are from South Africa like me.
              Belinda

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 19, 2006

                Dear Belinda

                Thanks for that.

                All I know, from his marriage cert is that Scott Dreyer ALEXANDER’s father is George Frederick ALEXANDER and he was described as a merchant.

                Will let you know if I find anything further on either lot