Leo family

  • dm38_kent
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      If anyone could tell me anything they know about the Leo family on st
      Helena it would be great. Im looking into

      Dorothey Leo
      Sydney Leo
      Gladys Leo
      John Leo
      Harry Leo
      Matilda Leo
      Alice Leo

      and anything about the origin or history of
      The Briton (britain) family
      and Nichols Family

      Kind Regards
      Debbie
      (my email address is deb_millward@...)
    • spoyledbratt43
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
        My grandpa had letters from the following family members. My grandpa
        was James Henry Euley, his parents were Henry James Euley and Mary
        Ann
        Moyce. The letters were all written from AGNES EULEY PETERS- my
        grandpas sister, JOHN PETERS grandpa's brother in law, FLORENCE
        COOPER
        JACOBS grandpas niece, LUCY ADAMS grandpas niece- I BELIEVE SHE HAD
        AN
        ADOPTED DAUGHTER NAMED ESME, granpas niece MAUDE ADAMS CARNESON,
        ALICE
        LEO daughter of grandpas cousin and NAT LEOS son, DOROTHY FOWLER
        KERWAN daughter of granpas sister Alice. IF ANYONE RECOGNIZES THESE
        NAMES PLEASE CONTACT ME THE ELDER EULEYS HERE IN THE U.S. WOULD LOVE
        TO HEAR FROM YOU. MY MOM PRISCILLA IS 67, SHE STILL HAS 4 SIBLINGS
        LIVING. MARY JANE,CHARLES,JOHN AND AGNES HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
        ABBY EULEY

        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "dm38_kent"
        <dm38_kent@y...> wrote:
        > If anyone could tell me anything they know about the Leo family on
        st
        > Helena it would be great. Im looking into
        >
        > Dorothey Leo
        > Sydney Leo
        > Gladys Leo
        > John Leo
        > Harry Leo
        > Matilda Leo
        > Alice Leo
        >
        > and anything about the origin or history of
        > The Briton (britain) family
        > and Nichols Family
        >
        > Kind Regards
        > Debbie
        > (my email address is deb_millward@h...)
      • jfelton2005
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2007
          You can run, but you cannot hide... Wherever you go in this world, I
          will hunt you down....

          James, the Night Stalker

          P.S. Hi Debbie! Drop us a line sometime!

          <dm38_kent@...> wrote:

          > If anyone could tell me anything they know about the Leo family on
          st
          > Helena it would be great. Im looking into
          >
          > Dorothey Leo
          > Sydney Leo
          > Gladys Leo
          > John Leo
          > Harry Leo
          > Matilda Leo
          > Alice Leo
          >
          > and anything about the origin or history of
          > The Briton (britain) family
          > and Nichols Family
          >
          > Kind Regards
          > Debbie
          > (my email address is deb_millward@...)

        • Barbara MacLeod
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 17, 2007
            Hello and I am taking my second look at the LDS microfilm on St. Helena's births, deaths, marriages. I too am tracking a Leo but none of those first names have I seen as yet, but I am looking at the 1850s forward. Regards.