Fowler Info

  • belinda40horton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      I am tracing my greatgrandfather's wife's second marriage to William
      Horace Fowler. His Greatgrandfather was Hon.Thomas Edmund Fowler.
      He was a member of the Exective Council

      He was born on St Helena and died 10 June1900 and buried in the
      cemetary surrounding the Cathedral Church of St Paul's.
      He was brother in law to a Mrs John Scott. She was 84 years old in 1900.
      All that I have is a Remembrance Card (Thingy)
      St.Helena Guardian July,1900
      My father had sailed to St.Helena, during 1977 and was not aware of
      this link in the family.

      Many thanks in advance
      Belinda Horton