Price Family

  • cswilliams200
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2005
      Hi All

      I am researching the Price family who lived in St Helena in the 1800's.

      My wife, Millicent Campbell, Great Grandmother was Margaret Price, who
      was born 05 November 1867, St Helena and died in Wynberg, Cape Town,
      25 July 1925. Her parents were Tom & Sophie Price. Both were deceased
      at the time of Margaret's death.

      It would be appreciated if you had any information to share regarding
      the Price family in St Helena, who later settled in South Africa. They
      probably settled in Port Elizabeth or Cape Town

      Thanking you

      Clinton