INFORMATION ABOUT MY MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER

  • bvawda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      I would like to find out if my maternal grandmother was born in St.
      Helena. She married my grandfather, Venancio Gonsalves in Cape Town,
      South Africa at the age of 29. I was told she may have been born in
      St. Helena and then emigrated to S.Africa. Her name was Lena Abrahams
      and she would have been born in 1889. I would so much like to find
      out if this is so.
      Thank you so much
      Brenda Vawda - Vancouver, Canada (previously from S. Africa)