RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Salter/Bennett

  • LLOYD SCOTT
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 2, 2005
      As a geneologist I am pleased that I could be of assistance to you. All donations are unquestionably accepted as I have moved to Scotland to conduct Geneology research for many persons.
      This record is for a birth of a child on the 11 January 1895.

      Thanking you

      Lloyd Scott (geneologist)

      foxhome <colin@...> wrote:

      Lloyd, Thanks for this info. This man has a distant sideways connection to my family tree. I have his wife’s name as Bertha Eden Baker. Otherwise it fits in with my info. Children’s names were  Rex, Mabel, Alan, Daisy and Percy.

      Do you know what date this was from?

      Thanks

      Colin Fox

      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 3, 2005

        South Africa Death Notice

        Reference #555
        Deceased: Eliza Ann HILL (nee ADAMS)
        Birthplace/Nationality: Island of St. Helena, South Atlantic Ocean
        Parents: Unknown HARRIS, "particulars ascertainable from Birth Certificate of deceased now being obtained"
        Age: 48
        Occupation:
        Residence:
        Marital Status: Married
        Surviving Spouse: George Henry HILL
        Pre-deceased Spouse/date of death: James ADAMS, died about 17 June 1904
        Place of Last Marriage:
        Day of Decease: 17 December 1906
        Where died: 60 Foxhall Road, Blackpool, Lancaster, England
        Children/whether major or minor: George Claude ADAMS, born 22nd September 1885, issue of the marriage of deceased with the said late James ADAMS
        Movable Property? Yes
        Immovable Property? Yes
        Estate exceeds £300?
        Will? Yes
        Informant: George Claude ADAMS, son of deceased and Executor Nominate
        Dated at: East London the: 13th day of: February 1907

        Lloyd Scott

        South Africa/Australia/Scotland

      • debvaljenkins
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 13, 2005
          ---

          try the LDS family search,
          this is excellent
          good luck
          deb

          tryIn st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "cryswil27"
          <cryswil27@y...> wrote:

          > Where / how do I get- is it possible to obtain a list of all
          marriages
          > on the island between 1850-1900?
          > Crystal

        • tania.wicks
          Message 4 of 19 , May 23, 2011
            I see this email was sent in 2000, however I think my great Grandmother may have possibly been Mary Thomas, a child of James William Thomas. I have tried to find this death record of the NAAIRS website, however it does not come up. Where was this record found?

            ANY help would be greatly appreciated
            Tania

            --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, LLOYD SCOTT <lloydcheyne2000@...> wrote