Tylor family

  • leahleus
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2005
      Hello, I am researching the TYLOR family who hailed from St.Helena. I
      would be most grateful for any help regarding this family.

      with thanks

      Peter
    • rachma bengtsson-davids
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
        Hi Everybody!

        I am researching the Augustus family who came from
        StHelena and sailed to Cape Town and Durban. I would
        be most grateful for any help regarding this family.

        Many thanks

        Rags!