Re: Gideon Family

  • sigridmcmahon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2005
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "emurcotw" <murcot@s...>
      wrote:
      > Hello! I have just come across this forum, in my search for the
      GIDEON
      > famly. My real interst is Julia Gideon's husband, John William, a
      > member of the BOVELL family of Barbados, on whom I have very detailed
      > info, which I'll be happy to share if it is of interest. I am
      > interested in anything further you might have on Julia's Bovell
      > descendants. Thanks. Ernest Wiltshire
      >
      > I can send you a Word file with what I have put together on John
      > William & Julia; not sure if I should post it here

      Hi Ernest, I've just edited my account and hope I can now be reached
      without a problem.
      As I said in my direct mail, I've got a total of 9 Gideon children. I
      haven't got much on Julia Helena Gideon who married John William
      Bovell but I'm happy to share what I've got on the whole Gideon clan.
      Regards,
      Sigi