Adams, Peters, Cooper, Jacobs, Williams, Carneson, Fowler

  • spoyledbratt43
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      My grandpa had letters from the following family members. My grandpa
      was James Henry Euley, his parents were Henry James Euley and Mary Ann
      Moyce. The letters were all written from AGNES EULEY PETERS- my
      grandpas sister, JOHN PETERS grandpa's brother in law, FLORENCE COOPER
      JACOBS grandpas niece, LUCY ADAMS grandpas niece- I BELIEVE SHE HAD AN
      ADOPTED DAUGHTER NAMED ESME, granpas niece MAUDE ADAMS CARNESON, ALICE
      LEO daughter of grandpas cousin and NAT LEOS son, DOROTHY FOWLER
      KERWAN daughter of granpas sister Alice. IF ANYONE RECOGNIZES THESE
      NAMES PLEASE CONTACT ME THE ELDER EULEYS HERE IN THE U.S. WOULD LOVE
      TO HEAR FROM YOU. MY MOM PRISCILLA IS 67, SHE STILL HAS 4 SIBLINGS
      LIVING. MARY JANE,CHARLES,JOHN AND AGNES HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
      ABBY EULEY