Robert Parkinson Brooke

  • howardheathfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 7:08 AM
      I am researching R P Brooke who was chaplain on St Helena from I think
      1825 to 1835. He had a son born there Mar 28 1835, I do not know his
      name. RP Brooke was brother to my great great grandfather Thomas
      Brooke. I am interested in any information. I believe the father of
      Robert & Thomas was James Brooke. Both brothers were born in Liverpool
      circa 1793 & 1789.
      Thank you for any assistance
      Howard Brooke Heathfield