Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Scott family

  • Acesolo12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005
      There is still a Scott family living on the Island a Mrs Scott who lives in Jamestown and her daughter i think her name is Alice and a son called Peter who lives in Canada I think there is also another sister in Canada.
         If i can help with anything else please let me know

      Ricky Thomas
    • June Beard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2005
        Hi

        I remember one member of the Scott family who is married to my first cousin Eric Beard and his wife"s name is Alison and her mom Margaret stays in Jamestown. I think this is the family you are refering to because Alison's brother Peter lives in Canada.

        I visited the island in Feb'05 to bury my dads ashes and Eric & Alison was at the memorial service. Their telephone number is 09290  4029 the address is Pouncys Island of St Helena.
        I am also in contact with their son Arnold who is also my cousin staying in london. I hope this will assist you. I think my mom knows more about the Scott family do not hesitate to email me if you need any further info by the way my mom gave me the telephone no and address.

        June Beard

        Acesolo12@... wrote:
        There is still a Scott family living on the Island a Mrs Scott who lives in Jamestown and her daughter i think her name is Alice and a son called Peter who lives in Canada I think there is also another sister in Canada.
           If i can help with anything else please let me know

        Ricky Thomas

      • LLOYD SCOTT