Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Benjamin family

  • deborah jenkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2005
      thanks for the email!!
      the names are william armstrong 1877b thomas armstrong 1870/71 b, richard armstrong (have no birth date yet) a alice armstrong 1862b also a elizabeth armstrong born 1841 and another elizabeth armstrong born in 1862
      they all came to derby and resided at 19 rivette street derby central.
      any help would be fantastic
      p.s i bought a 1821 half penny with st helena on it yesterday........i am going to give it to my gran, as its her dad william armstrong i am tracing and he was born with his other family members on the island
      problem is.........i have been researching this for 3 years? and i cannot crack through an inch!
      cheers deborah

      Acesolo12@... wrote:
      Do you know of any family that you have on St Helena ie names

      Rick

      http://www.st-helena.org

    • deborah jenkins

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2005
          All i know is that of my dads 3 surviving sisters, one (emily) lives in england and the other two (lizzie and lillie) live in cape town. He  had lots of cousins though as his dad had six or seven brothers and sisters. i will try and find some names.
          john