RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Alexander family

  • Angela Booth
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11, 2005

      Thanks for your reply, Crystal . The only other information I know for sure is that Alice was in England in 1891 with her two boys, but without her husband. She was still described as married, so I am, at this stage, assuming that he was still alive – possibly in S. Africa .  Percival was still there at the time of the 1901 census, but can’t find any of the others. Alice SPENCER’s brother went to S Africa (with Rhodes, according to family lore) and family lore also has it that Alice and her family followed.

      I would be most interested in anything you are happy to share, as I don’t have anything else to go on at this stage.

      Angela