Please Help - I am new and require some guidance

  • Ria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      Hi I am ria, and I am trying to retrieve some information about my
      ancestory, as I am the only remaining member of my family, or rather
      that is how it stands to today.

      I have very little to go on with and would apprecaite some
      information about how to start nad where to look.

      I am trying to locate information about Arthur Johnson, he is my
      maternal grandfather and I understand that he was born on ST Helena
      Island between 1900 and 1910 - I deduced that bit considering my
      father the youngest one of 8 children - ( only 2 surving into
      adulthood) was born in 1929.

      Any guides or leads on thsi matter wouldbe greatly appreciated.

      regards
      Ria