louisa & john solomons

  • cryswil27
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 7:47 AM
      i am trying to trace details/family of my great-great grandparents who
      came to Cape Town from st helena island late 1800's. their names were
      john and louisa solomons.some of their children were named:
      martha,harriet,john, richard, david. there was also a hanna and maria-
      but we not sure if they were siblings or children of martha. john (my
      great-grandfather) was born in cape town in 1901-his sister martha (one
      of the eldest) was born on st helena island. my mother vaguely
      remembers my great-grandfather telling her that his name was spelt
      different-either his first name John could be Jan/Jon or surname was
      spelt different Solomons could have been Semolon/Somolon-if any of this
      rings a bell-please let me know-Thanx-Crystal Williams-I can also be
      mailed at crystal@...