Moss family

  • Colin Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2014

      Hi, after recent posts I have one of my own. I am trying to track down the identity of someone with the surname ‘Moss’ who used to write under the pseudonym ‘Lichen’. The father of this person I believe was George Moss. Does anyone know anything about who this person was or anything about the family. So far I have come across two web sites that provide some info

      http://olneyfamilyarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/doris-moss-napoleon-and-st-helena.html

      Colin