Saints to South Africa

  • Abby Young
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 5:34 PM
      I know this may sound like a silly question but why did so many of the Saints go to South Africa, I am doing my geneology and want more and more info. It has become a bit of an obsession like so many others, I am sure. Is there a book that talks more in depth about it. I am referring to the late 1 800's. I would love to get answers that are more specific, anyone out there know of a good detailed book?? Thanks Sincerely Abby Euley Young

      Discover Yahoo!